Your entry must contain a code, consisting of five characters - letters and/or numbers with no spaces. The code should be indicated on all submitted materials, including the application form.
A short text with an explanation of the solution (up to 1000 characters) in English: word or other .txt format
Please use a compression tool and upload as .zip or .rar file.
Presentation book (document), pdf, A3 format, which presents the project proposal, has to include:
- description of the architectural concept with scheme, scratches etc.
- drawings according to scales,
- three 3D presentations of the solutionof the building from different viewing points; visual presentations made by the model (screenshots as a minimum; pdf/jpg/tiff)
- catalogue (a list) of used elements (from BIM model)
- marked with the author’s code
All files (doc, txt, jpg, tiff…) from presentation book have to be uploaded separately and marked with serial number (for example ABCDE_1, ABCDE_2 ...). The enumerated visual elements of the project solutions must be presented in a monochrome or RGB colour setting (minimum 150 dpi resolution, pdf/jpg/tiff).
Drawings according to scales:
- Site plan 1:500
- Floor plans 1:100
- Section: 2x 1:100
- Elevations East, North, West, South: 4x 1:100
You may, in addition to those enumerated, submit other forms of presentation (e.g. video in .avi or .mpeg formats). Please use a compression tool and upload them as .zip or .rar file.